viernes, 20 de julio de 2007

*-* wHaT i´Ve bEeN LoOkInG fOr *-*

el:
It´s hard to believe
That I couldn´t see


el y ella:
You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me


ella:
This feelings like no other


el y ella:
I want you to know
I´ve never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you do
I´ve never had somone as good for me as you
no one like you so lonely before i finally found
what i´ve been looking for

ella:
So good to be seen
So good to be heard

el y ella:
Don´t have to say a word

el:
For so long I was lost
So good to be found

el y ella:
I´m loving having you around

el:
This feeling´s like no other

el y ella:
I want you to know
I´ve never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I´ve never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
what I´ve ben looking for


Doo Doo DooDooDoo Doo DooDooDo Do
Woa-ah-ah-oh

No hay comentarios.: